View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 01:47 PM   #133
LindenGarcia18
Max Brawn
Points: 8,417, Level: 61 Points: 8,417, Level: 61 Points: 8,417, Level: 61
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: One arm dumbbell rows.
LindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beast

Haven't given up! haha

Our Internets been down for the last few days, so I've come round to my grandmas to write this up.
This is my workout from 2 days ago.

WORKOUT B

MILITARY PRESS - 5X5 - 20KG first set, took 1.5kg/3.3lbs off for the following 4 sets.
DEAD LIFT - 5X5 - 61KG/134LBS
DIPS - 5X5 - 60KG/123LBS
CHIN UPS - 5X5 - BODY WEIGHT
ONE ARM DUMBBELL ROWS - 5X5 - *18KG/40LBS

The actual workout went good, just was busy that day with school coursework, and ended up working out way too late. (12:00PM)
I never normally stay up that late because I realize the role sleep plays in my results.
I slept in the next day so I got 12 hours in.

Progressed with my dead lifts again, and with the one arm dumbbell rows.
With the dumbell rows though I did 2 sets with the weight above, but you'll have noticed I put a star before the numbers.
Basically I did 2 sets with that weight, but then I thought it was a bit heavy so I took off one of the plates so I was back to the same weight I used last workout.
Turns out I miss judged it though (don't know how :P), and that actually I was better off progressing after all.
For the remaining set I went back to the heavier weight.

So that was the workout.

I'm starting to wonder though, If I'm having enough rest between workouts.
I mean I hit more or less the same body parts every workout, and their only a day between each other. Just wondered, maybe you know.

I'm working out tonight, and I'll come back here and log it tommorow if the internet still isn't fixed.

Thanks for checking how I was doing by the way, I really appreciate it.

- Linden
LindenGarcia18 is online now   Reply With Quote