gothamsreckoning
New Brawn
Points: 990, Level: 16 Points: 990, Level: 16 Points: 990, Level: 16
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 2.5
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Mixed Greens
gothamsreckoning has made some good postsgothamsreckoning has made some good postsgothamsreckoning has made some good postsgothamsreckoning has made some good postsgothamsreckoning has made some good postsgothamsreckoning has made some good postsgothamsreckoning has made some good postsgothamsreckoning has made some good postsgothamsreckoning has made some good postsgothamsreckoning has made some good postsgothamsreckoning has made some good posts

Thanks guys!!! Turns out that I have two workouts to post. I need to get used to logging stuff here after I get done.

Friday March 29

Bench 145x5x5x9 Curl 55x2x12 Deadlift 245x9

Today

OHP 97.5 x 5 x 5 x10 Chin +10 x5 x5 x9 Squat 190 x5 x5 x10

Today's workout was a bitch, and a good exercise in mental toughness. I struggle with waking up too early and not going back to sleep, and combined with longish hours at work, the first squat set felt 30 lbs heavier. I then got the Steve P video about training when it's tough and the BBD video about cultivating motivation going through my head, and the last two sets felt like paper. I had more than 10 in my on my AMRAP set, but I chose to leave a few behind for the future.

Thanks again for the encouragement. Not that I'd "quit" on a workout, but another part of todays workout was knowing that I'd have to come here and explain a half ass performance.
gothamsreckoning is offline   Reply With Quote