View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 07:01 PM   #222
tomahawk
Brawn
Points: 3,006, Level: 33 Points: 3,006, Level: 33 Points: 3,006, Level: 33
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

tomahawk has made some good poststomahawk has made some good poststomahawk has made some good poststomahawk has made some good poststomahawk has made some good poststomahawk has made some good poststomahawk has made some good poststomahawk has made some good poststomahawk has made some good poststomahawk has made some good poststomahawk has made some good posts

Saturday 30 March 2013

Extra session

Went to the commercial gym with my wife. It's not too bad and at 8.30pm on a Saturday night it was pretty empty. I usually just go around with Chloe and take her through stuff and maybe join in but I was in the mood to do something so...

Clean and press

Took 70% of my overhead press 1RM (100kg) and set myself 30 minutes. Did as many reps as possible using triples, doubles and singles.

45 reps in 30 minutes with 70kg

I think my clean 1RM is about 100kg as well although I don't max out often because my technique is terrible and my wrist flexibility is near non-existent.

Barbell curls

2x20 bar
1x10 bar

Was trying to do the 100 rep method that Pat has been utilising but the pump was insane so I cut it short. I'll try again next week.
tomahawk is offline   Reply With Quote