View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 11:40 AM   #25
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecondsOut View Post
I won't be working out at that gym any more. It's a totally awesome place, but I had to come to grips with the fact that it's eating up too much of my time. It takes too long to drive out there, the workouts last forever because it's so crowded and you have to share stations, and I've been getting home late and missing sleep. Also, I've been having difficulty keeping up with my regular work. Oh, and I finally found out how much I have to pay, and it's too expensive!

I'll stay at my crappy commercial gym, buy some bands, and try to figure out some way to do GPP work. I think those sled pulls are exactly what I need to finally build up my upper body.

If you have any ideas, let me know. Also, I may consider starting a new routine, so feel free to share any programs you've had success with.

btw, here's just a sampling of the sights I got to take in while working out there (I didn't take the pic). These are a few of the ladies who regularly work out there.

Great pic.

Regarding upper body strength, are there certain areas giving you grief, or is it your entire upper body?

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote