View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 12:35 AM   #25
glwanabe
Max Brawn
Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

First thing, I would not go tearing the place up and cause a scene. This will only give fuel to their fire of not wanting real weightlifters in the place.

Second thing, Your not really surprised by their attitude are you? I think of a lot of these so called chain mega gyms as nothing more than a video game version of a real gym. You know where the real gym is at. It's the fully functioning strongman place. PF is nothing more than a brick facade of a place that looks like a gym. Hell it probably doesn't even smell like a real gym.

While I'm not one of those guys that needs to throw dumbells and plates around, I find it laughable that a "GYM" has sensors that detect if you put something down to hard. That a gym has unwritten limits on just how big a member can be. Thats just absurd.

I agree with you about why this pisses you off. In a way PF is doing you a favor. Your not the only person who has had this type of experience with places like this, and your not going to be the last. Whats the favor their doing you? Real gyms are starting to make a comeback. The real gyms are not overcrowded with little scared bambi's. You have the right kind of people lifting there.

You could always do this as well,

"Colossus Gym"
glwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote