ravimolasaria
Max Brawn
Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Training Exp: 10
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Whatever makes me strong
ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
Indeed Ravi, you have been killing squats and bench, so your body likely needs extra time for deads. IMO, it's pretty darn tough to have all 3 core lifts going full tilt at the same time. It can happen tho of course, but it hasn't yet for me.
thanks super Jim ... I think I need some time and more importantly some patience ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
Holy Moly, Ravi is human! I thought you just rattled out PRs like a machine. haha.
Deadlifts are fickle Ravi. Squats and bench you can beat into submission, deadlifts rise or not as they please. But they always go up eventually.
Stay strong big fella.
hahahaha thanks Mike ... Very much human ... You are right ... DLs are most tricky for me ... But I will get there very soon ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by prstylee View Post
Strong work going there, bit by bit you will get it next time you try to go test just channel a bit of that frustration onto that bar and it will move.
thanks prstylee .. hopefully yes ... thanks for checking in ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMorePlate View Post
Maybe some Glute Bridges & partials need to be cycled into the mix.
Sick Raw bench numbers Ravi!
thanks OMP ... need to work out some thing much better what I'm doing right now ...