View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 12:13 AM   #30
glwanabe
Max Brawn
Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

Day 4.

So the Dr. gave me cough syrup yesterday, no big. Didn't really pay attention to it much, just read the directions, and dosed it.

Feeling kinda strange today, almost wired, and kind of buzzy. Read the label closer on the cough syrup, Hydracodone. That explains the buzzed feeling.

As far as any Mass Addiction results. It's probably a bit to early to say. I believe I feel a slight bit of differance overall. I feel like I have a bit more energy. That could also be though that I've been getting some normal sleep. I've only had to get up one time this week at 01:30am. Whatever the reasons for the energy I'll take it.

I expected to be sore today after yesterdays session, but I feel pretty good. I did calves today, but I have not been logging them as It only takes about 15 minutes to knock them out by themselves.

I also did several random sets of presses with 135lbs. Probably did a total of 20 presses spread throughout the day. never more than 5 at a time.

Looking forward to tomorrows deads session.
glwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote