View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 06:46 PM   #17
SecondsOut
Max Brawn
Points: 1,960, Level: 26 Points: 1,960, Level: 26 Points: 1,960, Level: 26
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%

Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Oxidane
SecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beast
Exclamation

I won't be working out at that gym any more. It's a totally awesome place, but I had to come to grips with the fact that it's eating up too much of my time. It takes too long to drive out there, the workouts last forever because it's so crowded and you have to share stations, and I've been getting home late and missing sleep. Also, I've been having difficulty keeping up with my regular work. Oh, and I finally found out how much I have to pay, and it's too expensive!

I'll stay at my crappy commercial gym, buy some bands, and try to figure out some way to do GPP work. I think those sled pulls are exactly what I need to finally build up my upper body.

If you have any ideas, let me know. Also, I may consider starting a new routine, so feel free to share any programs you've had success with.

btw, here's just a sampling of the sights I got to take in while working out there (I didn't take the pic). These are a few of the ladies who regularly work out there.

Last edited by SecondsOut; 03-29-2013 at 06:49 PM.
SecondsOut is offline   Reply With Quote