ravimolasaria
Max Brawn
Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Training Exp: 10
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Whatever makes me strong
ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterace View Post
Great workouts Ravi! Strong work even with deads testing your patience bud. You'll get it soon, just as you hit 500 for squats after a frustration period. Just keep working hard big guy!!!!!!
thanks Jay ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Off Road View Post
Strong stuff Ravi. The deadlift will move, give it time.
thanks OR ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Silverback View Post
Strong work brother, don't force it too much, it will fall. This is just a testing of your patience brother.
thanks Mr. SB ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Don't get frustrated Ravi. There's a good chance you could hit 470. The difference for me between getting stapled and a good rep is often a few pounds.
thanks BTB ... the lift is kind of playing hide and seek ... I can pull 395*03*06 sets but 475 seems to be heavy ... I think I need to give some more time and patience to this lift. This was never my best lift in-fact I started it not so long ago ... but very soon I'll convert it to my best lift ... thanks for the encouraging words ...