View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 09:29 AM   #2360
big_swede
Max Brawn
Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100
Activity: 62% Activity: 62% Activity: 62%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Cable flyes
Fav Supp: Celltech
big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!

Thanks guys.

Today there was a big opening of the new gym. It will be a good facillity but I think I liked the old better. Not much for fancy gyms really =) I do train together with the manager so I think im free to play around as much as I want though.

On the event there was a demo of a body composition measuring device together with a company rep. I took the test (step up to a platform, grab handles, input weight age length etc etc). This is what it showed

W: 105.2kg
L: 193cm

Fatfree mass: 96.5kg
Musclemass: 55.9kg
Fat: 8.6kg
Bodyfat: 8.2%
BMI: 28.2 (OVERWEIGHT!) =)

Protein: Normal
Mineral: Normal
Fat: To low

Obesity degree 128%
Maintenance cals w no effort: 2455
Viceral fat Area: 161.5 (youre supposed to be below 100 or your in danger for cardiovascular diseases, heart attacks etc)

So, im 96kg lean mass out of 105 witch is pretty damn good. More than half of my bodyweight is pure muscle witch is also good. The viceral fat warning came up with all of us that were big and strong, this is only due to bad eating habits and can be fixed easily. I could NEVER imagine that I was below 10% total bodyfat.

Now time to eat myself retarded. Events training tomorrow morning!