TomGJD
Max Brawn
Points: 4,721, Level: 43 Points: 4,721, Level: 43 Points: 4,721, Level: 43
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

Training Exp: 4
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Creatine
TomGJD is a lifting beastTomGJD is a lifting beastTomGJD is a lifting beastTomGJD is a lifting beastTomGJD is a lifting beastTomGJD is a lifting beastTomGJD is a lifting beastTomGJD is a lifting beastTomGJD is a lifting beastTomGJD is a lifting beastTomGJD is a lifting beast

Hard enough session tonight. Focusing on technique and really nailing depth so I won't get caught out again. Did these in my singlet as well and had a guy sitting at the side watching to ensure I was well below depth,not even just below.
Squat
60kg 5
100kg 5
150kg 1
180kg 3
180kg 3
180kg 3
The first few reps were slightly paused to ensure depth was bang on. I was very conscious of it. By the last set I was actually quite tired oddly enough. First set I reckon at least 2 reps were left in the tank. Last rep of the last set I went completely ass to grass for no other reason than to make sure I can get out of that position if I accidentally fall into it. Came back up handy enough, but slow to the point of grinding through the middle section.
Long pause squat
140kg 5
140kg 5
140kg 5
140kg 5
140kg 5

My legs are actually in bits now even though the weights were low enough. Longest squat session in a while now. Back to full bore training now. Hopefully another few weeks with this focus on depth and control will allow me to hit my best numbers under comp conditions. The strength is there, I just need to be able to perfect my form to make sure I get white lights.