View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 02:54 PM   #7
TitanCT
Manlet of Malice
Max Brawn
Points: 10,355, Level: 67 Points: 10,355, Level: 67 Points: 10,355, Level: 67
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

TitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master member

T-Nation pushes peri-workout style eating because two of the smartest guys on the planet use it. John Meadows and Shelby Starnes. Ive seen it work with John. Ate mroe food than ive ever eaten on Johns meal plan and still leaned out.
I have a preworkout meal, an intra shake with carbs and protein in it, and a post workout meal within an hour after i lift. usually steak and white rice. i get an hour instead of 45 minutes after because im consuming so much before and during my lifts.

honestly it all harkens back to "theres more than one way to skin a cat". people have different ways of doing things that work or have worked for them and/or their clients. so best way to know....learn your body. try things watch how you react.

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Learn.Apply.Grow

www.advancedmusclescience.com

ForeRunnerLabs
www.forerunnerlabs.com/

The Lab
www.advancedmusclesciencelab.com//

"Abs on a skinny guy are like big boobs on a fat chick - they don't count." -Shelby Starnes
TitanCT is offline   Reply With Quote