Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master member

It's true, the deadlift is the king of all exercises. Today I feel EVERYTHING. My upper back and shoulders all the way out to my biceps and forearms are sore. Of course my lower back feels tight and compressed, but overall I feel great about yesterday's session.

Tomorrow should be good, to get back under the bar for squats again. My squat is weak compared to my bench and deadlift, and it's something I need to fix with lots of hard work.

Once I've recieved my bench shirt and found a squat suit I want to really start moving serious weights. I can't freaking wait. I should be moving 400+ in my shirt, and go over 500 and 600 in squats and deads respectively, for a 1500lb total. I think that would be a very good starting point for competing in single ply, and in the next few years I should be able to add quite a bit to that.
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links