View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 09:32 AM   #5
Off Road
Max Brawn
Points: 17,091, Level: 83 Points: 17,091, Level: 83 Points: 17,091, Level: 83
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!Off Road is one with Crom!

It's not just an issue of males getting weaker, I'm not sure that I buy into that since power lifting records still fall and men keep getting bigger and bigger with each generation. I think it's more of an issue with society in general. Liberal and [traditional] feminine qualities are glorified while traditionall masculine traits are frowned upon. Our kids are bombarded with messages of anti-gun, anti-bullying, anti-hunting, football is too dangerous, rodeo is animal cruelty, large trucks are bad for the environment, farming and ranching are poor career choices, eating meat is bad for you and unethical, and a host of other such nonsense. I personally blame the lack of male teachers in the younger student's education. It's no wonder that our male population is trending towards the female/liberal ideal. And far be it that we speak out against it or be labeled a Neanderthal.

Last edited by Off Road; 03-28-2013 at 09:40 AM.
Off Road is offline   Reply With Quote