gothamsreckoning
New Brawn
Points: 990, Level: 16 Points: 990, Level: 16 Points: 990, Level: 16
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 2.5
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Mixed Greens
gothamsreckoning has made some good postsgothamsreckoning has made some good postsgothamsreckoning has made some good postsgothamsreckoning has made some good postsgothamsreckoning has made some good postsgothamsreckoning has made some good postsgothamsreckoning has made some good postsgothamsreckoning has made some good postsgothamsreckoning has made some good postsgothamsreckoning has made some good postsgothamsreckoning has made some good posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecondsOut View Post
it's interesting to consider, but i'd like to see some of those claims backed up. like the one where we were once able to run long distances at the same speed as Olympic sprinters. also, he says: "In the case of the jaw, for example, it may have had something to do with allowing more space in the brain cavity. But I think itís more to do with our move from the forest onto the savannah"

Well, our move from the forest to the savannah eventually resulted in us eating meat, and supposedly it was meat eating that contributed to our bigger brains.

Also, I question how accurately he can calculate the speed of Ancient Greek rowers...
If I had enough posts I'd put up a "look at the big brains on brett" clip from Pulp Fiction. Seriously though, I didn't really think of that.
gothamsreckoning is offline   Reply With Quote