View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 05:43 PM   #59
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarvpriy View Post
I too want to get my body weight corrected but I am not able to reduce even one gram of my body weight from last couple of months....if these are real then why people here with such great bodies or so called transformation...are not guiding people like me...I have thread in general fitness section and had 322 views but only one or two people trying to help me out....where are the people who have listed themselves in this section...I would rather request you all that you may also give guidance to people like me who are struggling hard to get rid of that extra weight ....and trying to get fit in this society...and to avoid jokes...and laughs..of other people for them...
Its only a request rest all depends upon you all...!!!!!!!
Not all of the people that have viewed your thread will be members of the forum, so they won't be able to respond.

Not all of the people in this thread, transformation stories, may belong to the forum, so will neither see your thread nor respond to it.

Most that read your thread may have seen that you have been given adequate advice up to this point and therefore choose not to add further repetitive posts to the thread.

Remember as well, that the people that have had the transformations have been taking advice from the very people that are giving you advice which is what got some of them to the point they are at currently.