View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 11:28 AM   #22
Sarvpriy
New Brawn
Points: 832, Level: 15 Points: 832, Level: 15 Points: 832, Level: 15
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Sarvpriy is off to a good startSarvpriy is off to a good startSarvpriy is off to a good start
Default Hi Bro...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dossas View Post
I still think you are way too low on protein and total calories.

1. You don't need the fat burners.

2. I weigh less than you and consume more food (total calories) than you; and I have lost 6.5 lbs in 3 weeks.

3. I have had fried chicken, McDonalds, evenings with dinner and alcohol with my family and still managed to lose weight.

4. Total calories and protein are the most important thing during fat loss. But, too drastic of a calorie deficit, day in and day out, will put your body in starvation mode.

For example: A 35 year old male, 250 lbs, 5 foot 10 inches tall, who works out 3-5 times a week would need ~ 3500 calories per day to maintain. So you would drop 500 cal per day (for weight loss) and would then need ~3000 calories per day. I estimated you at 1300 - 1500 cal per day.

5. You don't have to be scared of carbs or fats. You could get away with around 250 - 300 g of carbs, 250 - 300 g of protein, and 60 - 80 g of fat per day.

HI Bro I am writing this in a hope that I can get proper guidance from you.
I am 117 Kgs but not having any thyroid problem and is obese. I am trying hard from last two to three months with every diet chart but all in vain and from the last one n half month i am going to gym but from last three months i have not reduced even one gram of my weight.
Please kindly guide me accordingly..people are making fun of me and I am also feeling low and confidence has already gone. I feel very shy to attend any function or any sales meet of my office.
I am 31 yrs old but this fat is not ready to leave me..
I have seen people pics here in body transformations segment....I just can't believe them....if this is possible then why this is not happening to me...
Sarvpriy is offline   Reply With Quote