leefarley
Max Brawn
Points: 7,457, Level: 57 Points: 7,457, Level: 57 Points: 7,457, Level: 57
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Benchpress
Fav Supp: protein powder
leefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad1224 View Post
ya i personally just like the taste of Ezekiel bread, but it is a bit pricey. Ya since i do the whites ill use the pb for my fats. but i feel that eggs are the best source of protein in the morn and before bed. People depend on shakes way too much. Ya if you are like running late and don't have time to make a meal then a shake is better than nothing or a shake immediately post workout then a meal like thirty mins later is fine but there are people that take three or four shakes daily. The best way to get your protein and macros are from whole food and meals that you cook.
same here, i will always try to eat eggs in the morning, always whole eggs normally with toasted whole meal bread but if a dont have time i will have a shake, but sometimes i get so board of eating eggs i just mix some whey in into oatmeal for breakfeast, but i will say my main protein sources are eggs and milk then meat, my eating isint perfect but iam trying to do the best i can with the money i have.