Old 03-26-2013, 06:39 PM   #10
PhillyDev
Low man on the totem pole
Uber Brawn
Points: 2,001, Level: 27 Points: 2,001, Level: 27 Points: 2,001, Level: 27
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: A heavy one.
PhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machinePhillyDev is a lifting machine

We spoke of this at the gym ,and Adam was very opined about this. It all stems from a facebook post that Joey Smith from Nebo Barbell posted about our senior handler, and lifter Tony being the most important guy on our team. Adam basically sums up our combined sentiments very well in that post. Adam, Brian, Clint, Tony, Keith, Jason, Chase, Anthony, Filipe, Josh, and I are the most important at any given time depending on any specific person's perspective. JB may be the only one who knows, but this is our entire team. As a lifter, to you the most important people are the spotters who hold your safety in their hands, and as the spotter, the lifter you are spotting is the most important person in the gym, you may need to save that lifter from serious injury, god forbid. One thing I must say about this situation this FB post brought up is that, if I had the option of training in any gym in all the world regardless of who it may be with, I wouldn't change a thing. I'd be in Adam's backyard Mondays, Wednesday, and Saturdays, and any other day of the week for that matter. Not Westside, not SuperTraining, not North Georgia Barbell, nowhere period. Not only is it because of the friends I have here, or the weight these guys move,or the knowledge they possess, but also the ideals we share as a TEAM.
PhillyDev is offline   Reply With Quote