Old 03-26-2013, 05:55 AM   #191
OHDL
Max Brawn
Points: 4,546, Level: 42 Points: 4,546, Level: 42 Points: 4,546, Level: 42
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Skwattzz
Fav Supp: Milk
OHDL is a lifting beastOHDL is a lifting beastOHDL is a lifting beastOHDL is a lifting beastOHDL is a lifting beastOHDL is a lifting beastOHDL is a lifting beastOHDL is a lifting beastOHDL is a lifting beastOHDL is a lifting beastOHDL is a lifting beast
Default Thanks for answering

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
I eat low carbish. It's a very hard lifestyle unless you are really committed to learning how to cook.

I would do some research and find a bunch of recipes you enjoy. There are thousands out there. having option will only help.

I love lower-carb eating, but I also leave a few days a week to stray. I hate forcing myself into "diets" that allow no wiggle room. I did that for too long and it zapped the fun out of life.

Regarding squats and deads, it's fairly normal to see around a 100 pound difference. Mine has been around that for years.

What does your squat workout or leg day look like? Also what is your height, weight and age?
Thanks for the reply beast,

I'm following the early intermediate program so it goes between the, two lower days I'm sure you're very familiar with the only thing I changed was twice a week I will squat with a reply goal. I'm 21, 6ft and 175 lbs.

Last edited by OHDL; 03-26-2013 at 06:03 AM. Reason: spelling,* rep goal.
OHDL is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links