Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgben3 View Post
I think its ok to do that every once in a while but definitely not all the time. Your body needs rest also. Especially with the busy day you already have with everything else going on in your life. Good thing is, is that you are young and your body can handle it. I tried doing a 2 workout a day type workout when I was in the Marines. Onces in the AM before marine life began than once in the PM after my day was finished. That didn't last too long. I soon realized that I was doing more harm than good for muscle growth. Just keep in mind that rest is just as important as killing it in the gym. Good luck
It depends a lot on your goals though. Most of us aren't bodybuilders. If my goal was hypertrophy and looks I'd be training completely differently than I train now. I'd probably be training almost every day for around an hour. Instead, I go 4 days a week for 2 hours or more. Just another factor to consider.
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote