linedriver465
Max Brawn
Points: 5,829, Level: 49 Points: 5,829, Level: 49 Points: 5,829, Level: 49
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 3.5 years
Training Type: Volume
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Caffeine
linedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beastlinedriver465 is a lifting beast

Final Thoughts
Energy
I like that the amount of caffeine per serving is listed – ideally I would have liked a complete non-prop blend but at least I know the caffeine content. Before my carb depletion, 2 scoops was a the sweet spot which helped me to power through workouts and accessory, increase strength and set PBs. Best of all, NO Crash!! This is always an important element to me

Pump
On the days I had carbs in my system, pumps were stellar – not only was there a nice pump after high and low rep work in nearly every body part, but I also noticed an increase in vascularity.

Endurance
Although this product doesn’t specifically brag about increasing endurance, I did notice its ability to help me power through both high volume and moderate volume workouts. Before carb depletion I rarely if ever felt lethargic before the end of the workout. Muscles felt during and immediately after every workout.

Recommendation: If you’re looking for a moderate-high ultra-concentrate pre-workout that delivers both solid energy and good pumps, then I’d highly recommend you use juggernaut HP
linedriver465 is offline   Reply With Quote