View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 06:39 PM   #8
SecondsOut
Max Brawn
Points: 1,960, Level: 26 Points: 1,960, Level: 26 Points: 1,960, Level: 26
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%

Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Oxidane
SecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beast

there was a time when i cared about stuff like that, but i realized that if i'm okay with myself and i have to start thinking about "why doesn't [person/people] like me?" in a very complex, nuanced way, then the problem isn't with me.
if, on the other hand, i ask the same question and there seems to be a simple answer like "i didn't seem interested in the other person" or "i was rude in a certain situation" then i know it's me and i need to change.
otherwise? i couldn't care less. when i feel comfortable, i feel comfortable, and if people don't like me when i'm in this mode, then they're not worth my time.

don't change yourself too much just to suit others. you might lose sight of the things you really like about yourself.
SecondsOut is offline   Reply With Quote