View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 05:18 PM   #7
bgben3
New Brawn
Points: 2,245, Level: 28 Points: 2,245, Level: 28 Points: 2,245, Level: 28
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

bgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good posts

I think its ok to do that every once in a while but definitely not all the time. Your body needs rest also. Especially with the busy day you already have with everything else going on in your life. Good thing is, is that you are young and your body can handle it. I tried doing a 2 workout a day type workout when I was in the Marines. Onces in the AM before marine life began than once in the PM after my day was finished. That didn't last too long. I soon realized that I was doing more harm than good for muscle growth. Just keep in mind that rest is just as important as killing it in the gym. Good luck
NGA Natural Pro Body Builder
bgben3 is offline   Reply With Quote