dossas
Brawn
Points: 931, Level: 16 Points: 931, Level: 16 Points: 931, Level: 16
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 3ish
Training Type: General Fitness
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: My squat rack
dossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributor

I still think you are way too low on protein and total calories.

1. You don't need the fat burners.

2. I weigh less than you and consume more food (total calories) than you; and I have lost 6.5 lbs in 3 weeks.

3. I have had fried chicken, McDonalds, evenings with dinner and alcohol with my family and still managed to lose weight.

4. Total calories and protein are the most important thing during fat loss. But, too drastic of a calorie deficit, day in and day out, will put your body in starvation mode.

For example: A 35 year old male, 250 lbs, 5 foot 10 inches tall, who works out 3-5 times a week would need ~ 3500 calories per day to maintain. So you would drop 500 cal per day (for weight loss) and would then need ~3000 calories per day. I estimated you at 1300 - 1500 cal per day.

5. You don't have to be scared of carbs or fats. You could get away with around 250 - 300 g of carbs, 250 - 300 g of protein, and 60 - 80 g of fat per day.
dossas is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links