View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 08:05 AM   #130
markievicz
Max Brawn
Points: 12,998, Level: 74 Points: 12,998, Level: 74 Points: 12,998, Level: 74
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: 2.5yrs
Fav Exercise: OHP
markievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuytrider View Post

Bench 65kg - 3 x 12 - Rack was taken, ok sets.
Squats 72.5kg - 3 x 12 - Had nothing left after this. Legs and back very sore and tired.
OHP - 35kg - 12, 10, 10 - Improvement over last day but same old story.
SLDL - 85kg - 3 x 12 - Just about made these. Didn't help that 2 utter douchebags decided to do their french presses in front of me instead of the entire empty workout area.
Chins - 9, 7, 5
Row - 22.5kg - Did machine row again because my back was sore when I rowed with the empty bar.
Stellar effort as always mate,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuytrider View Post
At some point during the session, I did something to my back again. My technique is starting to come apart at the end of each set through pure fatigue. Today's squat session was one of the hardest I can remember. Had nothing left after set 2 but managed to eek out 12 reps on set 3 in a set that seemed to take forever. .
Do you take any video of your workouts to analyse form? I know you donít like to post them up here but if you had any im sure you could email them to a few members for help? Id offer to help , if my opinion counts for anything !!

Disclaimer: looking at some of my form , im not sure I am

Twitter: @markievicz5
YouTube: Markievicz5
markievicz is online now   Reply With Quote