MikeM
Max Brawn
Points: 12,864, Level: 74 Points: 12,864, Level: 74 Points: 12,864, Level: 74
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Training Exp: in 3rd year
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Food
MikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite memberMikeM is an elite member

Interesting way to set it up. Give it a whirl and see what happens.

If it was me, I'd switch those days up so that I was always moving up in percentage and then starting over, though. Like Monday's setup. Going from 75% to 80% to 85% on bench and deadlift from 90% to 90-95% to 95% in your three week wave looks good.

I'd do all the days of the week like that and not have days like friday where you are starting with your hardest squat day and going to the easiest squat day, then the medium squat day in the third week. I see you are trying to stagger the major effort days, but I would not start out with your hardest squat day in the first week.

If you are really set in doing it that way, then I would just skip bench for the first two weeks and squats for the first week that way you would be going up in percentage starting from the 90% day. Same with the medium days, skip until you are starting with the 75% day, then continue.

But you could just do:
week 1
M- DL 90%, Bench 75%
W- Bench 90% Squat 75%
F- Squat 90%, DL 75%

week 2
M W F- 90-95% and 80%

week 3
M W F - 95% and 85%

That way you are building up to your third week then starting over.

Also, you are adding 5 lbs if you make all the reps in your three weeks I assume? OK. What will you do if you miss a rep or two?

Also why so light on the OHP? Nothing wrong with using 60%, but you might want to up the reps to like 10 or so unless I am missing something.

Just a thought or two. Good luck!

Best meet lifts: Sq 150 Kg (330 lb), Bench 120 Kg (264), DL 160 (352) @89 Kg (197)
Best gym lifts: Sq 375, Bench 280 (pause), DL 385 @205 or less
Goals: 3/4/5
Goals beyond my wildest dreams, 600 Kg raw total, 200/160/240

Hack away at anything which isn't essential. Do what you love, and do it often. Fazc.

Everything competes for recovery so more assistance is not always the best idea. miked96
MikeM is offline   Reply With Quote