View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 03:54 PM   #29
SaxonViolence
Brawn
Points: 1,222, Level: 19 Points: 1,222, Level: 19 Points: 1,222, Level: 19
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

SaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributor
Cool

I've always hated Deadlifts.

If Regular Deadlifts are "1" and Straight Leg Deadlifts are a "10" my preference for maximum poundage would be about a "7".

My coach always insisted on "Good Form" and I always compliedóbut I was convinced that "Good Form" was costing me over 100 Pounds.

I also hated the idea of Baring my thighs to the World.

I thought one of the major advantages of being an Adult was that no one could force you to wear Sissy Shorty Pants anymore.

{Swimming, Posing on a Platform, Lifting in a Contest and being examined by a Doctor is on my short List of places a man (or a Boy, for that matter) doesn't look quite ridiculous with his bare thighs a shining.

I still don't see why Lifting Contests can't allow either sweat pants or Spandex pants...}

I have no problem with Straight Leg Deadlifts.

I hate Front Squats because the Pain in my Shoulder's makes them impossible to do with any real weight.

Saxon Violence
SaxonViolence is offline   Reply With Quote