Old 03-24-2013, 01:41 PM   #314
BigManBigLiftin
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,904, Level: 26 Points: 1,904, Level: 26 Points: 1,904, Level: 26
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: chocolate milk
BigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machine

appreciate it fellas! 800 was the goal going into this meet (knew i had to get 804 for it to be 800) got to bench and went 462/501/523 - NO idea where this came from! 462 went like paper in opener, judge stopped me and said "youd be dumb to go for anything under 500 for your 2nd" talked to coach and he said definitely go 501 - went quick. 523 went good, people said it looked like i had 10-15lbs more in me, havent seen video yet, so will wait to agree/disagree til than.

600 deadlift opener went fast, 650 2nd was good (blew my hand out again. damn thing never healed from the big blow i had awhile back) packed it down with chalk, and geared up for 677 - i was litteraly an ass hair away from locking, just couldnt finish it and get my hips thru - would've gave me the 20004lbs total. but im not mad by anymeans, this was definitely a near perfect meet, hell it was even with missing 677.. I PR'd every lift big. took 1st in weight class, and took best overall raw classic lifter.. another meet comign up in june so i cant be mad at all. this was a lot of fun and damnit I love this sport. Appreciate all of you and your words of encouragement!

Supplement Supersource Sponsored Athlete
http://www.supplementsupersource.com
BigManBigLiftin is offline   Reply With Quote