View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 08:24 AM   #204
HumanHorrorFilm
Wolfman of Ironsport
Max Brawn
Points: 8,049, Level: 60 Points: 8,049, Level: 60 Points: 8,049, Level: 60
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

HumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beast
Default LRB Week 13/52: Day 4, Upper Body Accessory

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomahawk View Post
Good to see Pat has been tearing things up in my absence. I've been holed up with all sorts of back issues. I haven't been able to do much of anything without getting main into my glute, even seated work was painful.

After 3 weeks of pretty much complete rest I'm climbing the walls to get back in the gym. I'm going to carry on with 5/3/1 but I'm going to program squats light.
glad to see you're still alive Keep at it and keep the training. We talked about this the other day in regards to training maxes, programming light.

Saturday, March 23rd, 2014

Warmups-Diesel crew 2 min shoulder warmup

DB Inclines

35x12
50x12
60x13,12(going to get this for 2x20 soon)

V Bar Pulldowns-105x25,20,20,20,15
Skullcrushers-50x30,30,20,20
EZ Curls-50x25,20,20,15,13,7

HIIT

8 1/4 mile runs, followed by 2 mins rest. 35:41, 428 cals burned.
"Before the Beginning, after the great war between Heaven and Hell, God created the Earth and gave dominion over it to the crafty ape he called Man. And to each generation was born a Creature of Light and a Creature of Darkness... and great armies clashed by night in the ancient war between good and evil. There was magic then. Nobility. And unimaginable cruelty. And so it was until the day that a false sun exploded over Trinity, and man forever traded away wonder for reason."

Reigning Undisputed MAB Beard Champion

HumanHorrorFilm is offline   Reply With Quote