Squatatron
Max Brawn
Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Training Exp: 20 Years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat & Deadlift
Fav Supp: Collagen
Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
Haven't checked back in awhile, Jim, but things seem to be getting back to normal from what I've read on this page? Nice benching!
Thanks Dave! Ya, surely getting back to some sense of normalcy. All my lifts have taken a beating, but the Crew is confident I will be even setting some PR's in May. Just to help this along, my cut is on hold, in the sense I want to maintain until after-wards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterace View Post
Great workout Super Jim! Your not writing your log correctly, everything is post rehab PRs!!!!!!
Thanks Jay! Indeed, they are! However, technically, lower back rehab is not over yet as I still have medx bb sessions left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruteforce View Post
Nice work Jim. Getting stronger every day in here.
Thanks Brute! Just following your lead!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KD5NFW View Post
Very nice work Jim!! Glad you are feeling so good!! I do hope your enthusiasm isn't getting ahead of your overall health though!! Just be careful buddy
Thanks Rich! I hope so too, but I just get a feeling I'll be just fine. It is pretty much impossible when I feel 100% physically to sit back and do 25% weights for 6 weeks. It would be different if I had a physical injury to deal with, even tho my lower back rehab is not complete, it is feeling 100% and better than ever. I'm even now off the medication eye drops. Even my eye pressure has been steady and good. Everything is pointing towards the eye being OK to go.

Mario today also told me to not hold my air for as long as I normally would as an extra precaution today.
Bench: 286 lbs
Deadlift: 501 lbs
Total: 1262 lbs

Gym PR's:
Squat: 495 lbs
Bench: 300 lbs
Deadlift: 520 lbs
Total: 1315 Lbs
Age 50
Squatter is online now   Reply With Quote