View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 05:24 PM   #7
SecondsOut
Max Brawn
Points: 1,960, Level: 26 Points: 1,960, Level: 26 Points: 1,960, Level: 26
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%

Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Oxidane
SecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMorePlate View Post
Your new training regiment looks like your ready to roll. "BB Dry Humping" lol bout choked on my RedBull reading that one. Glute Bridges
yeah, sometimes i've never seen/heard of these exercises before, so i just make something up hah.

Quote:
Are you going to rotate in some deficit pull and Rack work?
i'm kind of "not allowed" to do my own thing at this place. it seems to me that the owner or someone has all the conjugations and waves worked out. i'd be very surprised if deficit deads and rack pulls don't enter into the picture, probably with bands and/or chains and/or some crazy looking bar.

Quote:
I ate like a horse doing WS and made some good hypertrophy progress. The assistance exercises are a nice variable allowing for achieving more than one goal using WS.

Enjoy the program!
hey, thanks for the reassuring words. i've read some threads on a few different forums, and some people argue that you "can't" gain mass on WS. this makes sense for how the big 3 are trained, but i don't see any reason why you can't just add more exercise. is it really that complicated lol?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1morerep View Post
Louie is great...enjoy your training bro!!!
thanks! that's awesome that you met him. i like how he seems so open to different sources. he has respect for the old time lifters, Russians, Bulgarians, Western European lifters, etc. he's also got balls to keep coming back after all those injuries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzard View Post
Sounds like a lot of fun mate, glad you're enjoying it!
thanks! feel free to stop by and throw in some dry humor/ironic commentary
SecondsOut is offline   Reply With Quote