View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 01:00 PM   #3
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindenGarcia18 View Post
I had hormonal acne a while back, I overcame it, but now since I started my muscle building diet, I'm starting to see a few spots again.

I've been having 6 eggs a day for breakfast recently, and I think this might be what's causing it to come back (it was none existent before this new diet, and eggs are known for disrupting teenage hormones and causing spots.)

Since I do quite a bit of modeling work, acne doesn't bode well when trying to get the job.
Is there anything I can eat for breakfast thats going to give m the same amount of protein as the eggs?
Will I be somehow at a disadvantage if I don't eat them?
In theory, there is no one food you must eat, remember some people are allergic and won't be able to eat them, which means that it stands to reason, that you don't have to.

• Lifting itself can cause increases in test levels which in turn can cause acne as well.
  • Carbs are also known to cause acne.
  • Sweat can cause acne.
  • Oils/fats (milk) can cause acne.

...etc...the list is endless, to find out whether the eggs are causing it, eliminate them for a while and see what happens, then you'll know, but make sure you don't alter two items at once otherwise you may not get an accurate result. If they are the problem, it may be that you need to introduce them slowly, that can work, instead of a massive increase of a food to the system.

Last edited by 5kgLifter; 03-22-2013 at 01:06 PM.
5kgLifter is offline   Reply With Quote