13 in 15
Max Brawn
Points: 12,466, Level: 73 Points: 12,466, Level: 73 Points: 12,466, Level: 73
Activity: 37% Activity: 37% Activity: 37%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: yes
Fav Supp: meat
KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!KD5NFW is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmalm123 View Post
It's all you, bro!
Hahaha I never touched the bar bro!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
Whoa! Now I want a Bench Daddy! Good stuff, KD! By the time you get back to benching, you'll be hitting that 275 for 10 without probably.

btw, do you press the DBs like a barbell? That used to aggravate my bad shoulder some. Once I started doing Arnolds instead, or even neutral grip presses, I had no shoulder issues with pressing DBs. Just a thought.

Keep crushing.
Thanks Mike! Arnold's seem to aggravate the shoulder worse than straight pressing. I might try the neutral grip though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterace View Post
Having a bench sling kind of similar, that what I thought. But doing OHP of any kind with shoulder issues is why I said its not too bad or your just a tough guy . Keep it up, but be smart!
Gotcha Jay! Last rehab for the other shoulder I was able to BTNP pretty heavy and light bench while it healed. It's been almost two weeks now, and it's not significantly better, but it is better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
As with Chad, very interested to see how the slingshot/ram/bench daddy thingamijiggy transfers to your raw bench. Wondering if it will be similar to board pressing as well.

Also pleased to see you working around your injury and getting decent work done.
Yeah Jim it's probably similar to a board press, except you come all the way down to the chest. But coming out of the hole is pretty easy so the weight doesn't start to kick back in until a couple inches off the chest.

I actually had to "pull" 225 down to my chest, otherwise it wanted to stop about 4" off my chest lol!
KD5NFW is online now   Reply With Quote