Old 03-22-2013, 05:38 AM   #141
nacho
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,453, Level: 21 Points: 1,453, Level: 21 Points: 1,453, Level: 21
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%

Training Exp: 1 year
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Supp: Eggs
nacho is a lifting machinenacho is a lifting machinenacho is a lifting machinenacho is a lifting machinenacho is a lifting machinenacho is a lifting machinenacho is a lifting machinenacho is a lifting machinenacho is a lifting machinenacho is a lifting machinenacho is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmalm123 View Post
great workouts this week.

IMO, warm ups are key, but there are two kinds...muscle warm up and CNS warm up...

My "muscle warmups" are lighter, higher reps to get ROM and blood flowing....these are often fatiguing...

My "CNS warmups" are low reps and incrementally heavier... switching on the CNS by telling it that heavier and heavier is still safe...these should not be tiring. You're just proving to your body that you can handle the weight but not actually accumulating any significant volume...1-2 reps per set is all you need, even of you could do 5-10 reps with the weight...

hope that makes sense
I'm aware of that and that's what I'm after when starting a session. The thing is that sometimes CNS needs some additional kicks to wake the f*#k up. That I will fix.

Quote:
nice ohp and bench volume.
Cheers brother!