View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 05:20 AM   #9
LindenGarcia18
Max Brawn
Points: 8,417, Level: 61 Points: 8,417, Level: 61 Points: 8,417, Level: 61
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: One arm dumbbell rows.
LindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beast

I think you really misunderstood me here.
Of coarse I want your help, thats why I'm here.
If I knew that I stay around the same body fat and still put on some size in 6 months then I wouldn't have asked all those questions and be worried about getting fat.
What makes you think that I thought this guy has more experience?

I never said that, and I never implied it.
He doesn't really have any experience, but I noticed he had a similar body to mine when he started, and more importantly I noticed him make progress over six months gaining little or no fat, which is what I wanted to achieve.

I'm no longer spinning my wheels, I have a goal in mind and have already started, I just wanted your opinions.
I'm actively doing something, remember that. Not every question I ask is me getting stressed as my barbell gathers dust. I'm over that now.
Off road, I didn't realize what he was doing was macro rotation, sorry.
Why you thought I was taking advice from him I don't know, mostly I didn't believe him because I didn't know what he did was possible.
Which comes back to why I was asking you, the experienced ones in the first place!

On that other thread, many said "the weight I gain will make me look better anyway" or "If you feel like this, leave your bulk till after your holiday"
Then I see a video of someone who hasn't gained anyfat, but built some size, I get confused again.
If I'd have know this was what I could expect, then I wouldn't have started that other thread.
It was a mistake on my part, I didn't understand. I'm sorry guys

Last edited by LindenGarcia18; 03-20-2013 at 05:33 AM.
LindenGarcia18 is offline   Reply With Quote