Corcioch
New Brawn
Points: 286, Level: 5 Points: 286, Level: 5 Points: 286, Level: 5
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 4
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Education
Corcioch has made some good postsCorcioch has made some good postsCorcioch has made some good postsCorcioch has made some good postsCorcioch has made some good postsCorcioch has made some good postsCorcioch has made some good postsCorcioch has made some good postsCorcioch has made some good postsCorcioch has made some good postsCorcioch has made some good posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish-NOgains View Post
whats the cheapest protien i can buy because i dont have a job only in summer and my parents arnt in work atm ?

Sorry If Im intruding BBOD .. . .Just trying to help . . .Feel free to remove this post if Im butting in on your thread.

I live in Ireland also 'Irish NOgains' and I would reckon if you did the maths on cost of purchase V Grams of Protein in a product Bulk Whey Protein would be in the lead.

Quality Chicken and Beef are very expensive to buy . . .and the supermarket cheaper Chicken has as little as 11g of Protein per fillet.

BTW, im not trying to say eat Whey Protein all the time . . .just that I believe it is the cheapest form.

There are usually butchers who will run offers of say 10 fillets of chicken breast for €10.( they wont be huge fillets ) ( thats close to $13 US ) . . . that's as cheap as I have seen it.

You will get the darker chicken meat cheaper . . .thighs and drumsticks etc

I do know several bodybuilders who buy their chicken in bulk from factories, its cheaper . . . dunno how to get into that.

Last edited by Corcioch; 03-19-2013 at 06:01 PM.
Corcioch is offline   Reply With Quote