Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post
when is the army going to investigate the thousands of deaths due to suicide, smoking and alcohol.
Don't worry, they are. There's been a ton of resources put into the suicide issue, although we still have huge rates of smoking and many of us drink like there's no tomorrow. Seeking a release is part of Army life. When you get screwed over and over and your entire life is controlled by someone else, someone who really doesn't care about you, you relax any way possible during the little free time you have.

As for these reports, it drives me crazy because all of these morons were doing cardio when they died. We had a guy in my last company, a very stupid guy that nobody really liked. One day after a rather vigorous workout, running up and down a massive, steep hill, this guy collapsed and went non-responsive. Turns out he had taken C4, a preworkout supp. This guy took stimulants, then did some of the most intense, high blood pressure inducing activities you can do. He came back from the hospital later that day. He never lived that stupid shit down.

I take stims before I lift weights. That's what they're FOR.
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote