View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 09:17 PM   #8
Dray
Max Brawn
Points: 10,100, Level: 67 Points: 10,100, Level: 67 Points: 10,100, Level: 67
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: bench press
Dray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master memberDray is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgben3 View Post
I help out a lot of women in the gym and that is a pretty common question from them. The women I help are women that are competing in figure, fitness, or bikini competitions. For these women, I let them know that creatine is ok for them. For the other women its ok also, but may be a waste of money depending on the workout. I personally believe that creatine is for the person that is ready to take weight training to the next level. Its a lean muscle builder and realistically most women in the gym aren't workout out to build muscle so much but to stay fit and tone. I don't think creatine is needed for this. Even with the women that are trying to take the weight training to the next level, I don't recommend them take a mono, its known for making you hold water and most women already have a problem holding water. If they are to take a creatine I always recommend creatine that claims little to know water retention. For me its Kre Alkalyn. Good luck
Brilliant, thanks.

I don't believe the woman in question wants to go to that next level really, so you were very much on the mark there. I'll pass on the details I think will be relevant, and I imagine creatine won't be on her menu any time soon.