View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 07:31 PM   #7
bgben3
New Brawn
Points: 2,245, Level: 28 Points: 2,245, Level: 28 Points: 2,245, Level: 28
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

bgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good postsbgben3 has made some very good posts

I help out a lot of women in the gym and that is a pretty common question from them. The women I help are women that are competing in figure, fitness, or bikini competitions. For these women, I let them know that creatine is ok for them. For the other women its ok also, but may be a waste of money depending on the workout. I personally believe that creatine is for the person that is ready to take weight training to the next level. Its a lean muscle builder and realistically most women in the gym aren't workout out to build muscle so much but to stay fit and tone. I don't think creatine is needed for this. Even with the women that are trying to take the weight training to the next level, I don't recommend them take a mono, its known for making you hold water and most women already have a problem holding water. If they are to take a creatine I always recommend creatine that claims little to know water retention. For me its Kre Alkalyn. Good luck
NGA Natural Pro Body Builder
bgben3 is offline   Reply With Quote