Old 03-18-2013, 05:39 PM   #79
Hazzard
Max Brawn
Points: 5,710, Level: 48 Points: 5,710, Level: 48 Points: 5,710, Level: 48
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Pizza
Hazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good postsHazzard has made some good posts

Thank you homies, gotta' keep on trucking.

Had two days of football training this weekend, which culminated in a scrimmmage against the Bournemouth Bobcats. Had lots of fun, although way too much standing around in the cold and rain. And I got a sack! On the very last play of the scrimmage they randomly called me in to play nose tackle, which I've never done before. I drove into the centre and threw him out the way, ran (plodded?) to the QB and shoulder charged the mofo. I'll put some pictures up and hopefully some video too. Please bare in mind the standard of the sport in this country compared to the US.

Anyway, just did some back work today as I wanted to be fresh for benching tomorrow.

18/03/12

Deadlift (conventional)
100+40 chains+green band x3x8 sets

Barbell Row
102.5x10x5 sets

Barbell Shrug
200x15x5 sets

EZ Bar Curl
40x12
50x6
40x12
50x6