View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 05:35 PM   #16
LindenGarcia18
Max Brawn
Points: 8,417, Level: 61 Points: 8,417, Level: 61 Points: 8,417, Level: 61
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: One arm dumbbell rows.
LindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruteforce View Post
You're skinny. Cutting will only make you look sickly. Lose the idea of bulking and cutting. Go get on a good lifting program and eat reasonably. Don't eat like the Brute here does. You aren't big enough to need 5000 calories a day to add mass. Don't eat like a girl either.

1. Do you know what your calorie intake is currently? If not, figure that out over the next 2 weeks. There is nothing I can do to help if you don't know what you're doing now.

2. Are you gaining weight, losing weight, or maintaining weight on that?

3. Are you lifting yet? If not, start lifting. Start a log. Link it so that I can see what you are doing.

4. You are going to be more hungry once you start lifting. Eat more to fix that. You shouldn't be hungry for very long at your age.

5. As long as you don't eat until you are completely stuffed, its unlikely that you are going to get fat. If you start to really chub out, dial down the calories a bit.

Brute, heres the link to my Log, I have written all the info there
Thanks for your time

http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/tra...tml#post338339
LindenGarcia18 is offline   Reply With Quote