Bigger, Stronger, BAMA!
Max Brawn
Points: 26,424, Level: 97 Points: 26,424, Level: 97 Points: 26,424, Level: 97
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Deadlifts
bamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master member

Abs are over rated, mostly by kids. They help you stand up straight, that is about it. No one has ever said, to me any way, "Man, your posture is great, you must have fantastic abs."

At your age, height and weight, how much you eat should be the least of your concerns. Rather than focusing on the obsessive concern about how you might look of you were actually able to eat 10,000 calories a day, focus on getting stronger. EAT WELL, SLEEP WELL AND TRAIN WELL and you WILL grow. As I stated in one of your other threads, you are still growing, should have a metabolism the rest of us would die for and have not even reached your natural growth peak. Stop worrying about all these little things that don't really matter. At your size, you have minimal body fat and should have some semblance of abs. Enjoy them if they mean that much but realize that if you want to get stronger, heavier and more muscular, you may have to sacrifice them for a while.

OBX Open August, 2014:
Squat 308 PR
Bench 176
Deadlift 402 PR
Total - 886 at 50 yrs 199.6 lbs

Shooting for a 900+ total for next meet. (see quote below)

"If there is nothing you can improve on, your standards are too low!" - BAMA Strength Coach Scott Cochran

1Co 9:27 But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified
bamazav is online now   Reply With Quote