jslep
Max Brawn
Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 15 years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: bench and moar bench
Fav Supp: red meat
jslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beast

Very busy last week but i gotta get some more posts in......

Test charge thoughts so far: i have felt pretty good the past week. First noticeable thing for me is my sleep pattern. Normally i do not sleep straight through the night and i toss and turn a little. But currently i find myself walking up in puddles of drool sleeping sometimes for a straight 7-8 hours. Too early in the first week to know how it effects workouts but this next week i should get a better read on things as far as strength. One other thing i did notice last night is that i was quite frisky before bed.....test on the rise maybe?

K-Otic thoughts so far: was some potent sh*t!!! The first workout i took it i was near taking flight i was so buzzed. I had to knock it back to half a scoop for my next workouts. For me the half scoop worked perfect. I got solid energy for my entire workout with skin tearing pumps and absolutely no crash after which for me is the biggest down fall to pre-workouts. So far not a single bad thing to say about K-otic, it tastes good and gives good results.

BW: 191 (down a little)

Mood: Ready to Rock

Body: Energized

Sleep: Getting Better

Last edited by jslep; 03-18-2013 at 04:44 AM.
jslep is offline   Reply With Quote