Thread: Q&A with BBOD
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 11:38 PM   #140
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weezy View Post
Hey i have a question about bulking.

Im 92.5KG right now, was 81 a year ago. If i'd guess im around 20-25% bodyfat not sure, gonna get it tested at my gym in about 2 weeks (some machine so i guess it will be acurate then)

my question is should i continue to bulk, or cut down before continuing ?
am i more prone to add fat when already high on bodyfat ?

i dont really want to go much more up in bf% then i am right now, but again i dont want to loose musclemass and cut down becuse im not really where i want to be yet.
Hi Weezy,

Your answer lies in your question. If you don't want to add any more body fat than your only option is to lose some and bulk more.

If on the other hand you decide that an extra 10 pounds of fat is a good trade off for 20 more pounds of muscle, then keep bulking.

This is a choice you will have to make.

Whatever you do, get crazy strong.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote