View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 05:58 PM   #1667
Disciple X
Max Brawn
Points: 6,017, Level: 50 Points: 6,017, Level: 50 Points: 6,017, Level: 50
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Beach Sudoku Champion!
Training Type: Powerlifting
Disciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machineDisciple X is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Stay strong.
Thats my biggest struggle right now. Having no trouble adhering to my diet, but i definately need to make a few adjustments. Overall callories have been too low lately... weight is dropping too fast. At this pace, muscle will be lost too, and thats a no go! I also have to think about my workload. I'm a landscaper and my business is crazy right now! Lovin it, but i need to factor that in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutty View Post
Strong work man, how do you like the hook grip? I am trying to get my thumb to wrap around the bar but my hands are too meaty haha.
Thanks Cutty! Its taking me a while to get acustomed to the hook. My thumbs hurt right now. Lol. I'm determined to make it strong enough that i never have to worry with straps or mixed grip. It feels so much more smooth and natural to have both hands over. My thumbs just feel like they're being demolished every session. I have a nice thumb callus forming and they are loosing some sensitivity. Hopefully i'll get to the point where i can grip it and rip it with it...

Oh. And i have thick hands and short fingers too. I only get my middle finger to hook... some people get the first two or three fingers.

Last edited by Disciple X; 03-16-2013 at 06:15 PM.
Disciple X is offline   Reply With Quote