View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 02:33 PM   #47
LindenGarcia18
Max Brawn
Points: 8,417, Level: 61 Points: 8,417, Level: 61 Points: 8,417, Level: 61
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: One arm dumbbell rows.
LindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5kgLifter View Post
Some people tend to be lucky or just have it spot on; I was surprised because I had little bodyfat to drop when I started with weights, having started with cardio only when getting fit, but still saw a drop in bodyfat, obviously since there was less to lose, it was a minimal drop but certainly no gain in it.

There may be ways to calculate muslce to fat gain/loss ratio but since everybody's metabolism is slightly different and will also vary quite considerably with the sort of training they're doing, there are so many variables that it's just easier to watch and see what occurs...it's more fun too If you assume what may occur, then disappointment looms large, on the other hand if you just see what changes, surprise and achievement is mostly what lay ahead of you.

Damn ,everyone here talks such sense.
This forum was a God send.
LindenGarcia18 is offline   Reply With Quote