Moderation is for cowards
Max Brawn
Points: 12,838, Level: 73 Points: 12,838, Level: 73 Points: 12,838, Level: 73
Activity: 27% Activity: 27% Activity: 27%

Training Exp: Started 5/2/11
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: PRs
Fav Supp: Steak
EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I WILL View Post
If 'they' have to ask they just don't get it! Simple as thatVery honest video Great stuff Ben, keep it up
Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
Yes! Keep it up Hillbilly Buddha!

Don't drop the lifting videos! The only reason they have more views is because people are alot more likely to google "cats" or "guns" than they are "shirtless zerchers". Don't be fooled, they don't love you like we do!

"Do I enjoy having to struggle to get up off the couch? Yeah, I do."

MLFAO!! That's quote of the day right there! My quads hurt so bad from squatting yesterday, getting up from the couch is an adventure today. Couldn't be a more accurate quote anywhere.

Rock on big fella.
Oh man you generate so much positivity! Keep rockin those fire quads Mike!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuytrider View Post
Good volume work. For the life of me I don't know why people can't put the plates back when they are done. 1-2 times a week someone leaves plates on one of the benches. Selfish behaviour.
No lies on that one. I will never understand why they can't take what probably equals only 200lbs of plates off.

So today I had a really shocking thing happen. I tried a method of rolling the hardboiled eggs in my palms to crack the shell. And if my photobucket worked I would put up a picture,because I smunched the egg up and it exploded all over me.

When I changed my shirt I noticed that despite the insane milkshake last night,my waist is smaller! Shirt on,yep,I definitely have a smaller waist! So I measured and it was 3-1/2 inches bigger than last time. How can it look smaller! Oh also another half inch on my arms. What a strange phenomenon! Its bigger yet smaller (my waist,don't get any ideas) I'm really tempted,since I have no picture sharing account,to make a little video.I might here in a day or two if this isn't some freaky one time deal. Maybe the rest of me has grown so much that in proportion I do look thinner. I must check the scale.

The gates of hell have been unlocked, headstones pushed aside!
EliteDreams is online now   Reply With Quote