Bigger, Stronger, BAMA!
Max Brawn
Points: 26,424, Level: 97 Points: 26,424, Level: 97 Points: 26,424, Level: 97
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Deadlifts
bamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindenGarcia18 View Post
Thanks for that.
From that article, it actually looks like I'd be better just doing a traditional bulk.
It says in there that carb cycling is more fine tuning, sort of like a happy medium between muscle building and fat lass. You'll lose weight and build muscle more slowly.
With the traditional bulk, you build muscle faster, with abit more fat gained in the process.
As long as doing a traditional bulk isn't going to make me look fat then thats fine.
Hopefully the muscle I do build wont make any fat I gain look as bad.
I know it has been said before, if you are going to do a bulk, expect some fat. If you want to do a "lean bulk," realize that less fat will also mean less muscle. I agree with OR, you are way over thinking this.

OBX Open August, 2014:
Squat 308 PR
Bench 176
Deadlift 402 PR
Total - 886 at 50 yrs 199.6 lbs

Shooting for a 900+ total for next meet. (see quote below)

"If there is nothing you can improve on, your standards are too low!" - BAMA Strength Coach Scott Cochran

1Co 9:27 But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified
bamazav is offline   Reply With Quote