Sure, I had done a little (i.e., not very much) research for my own purposes
- because there's just no way I'm taking any supplements without knowing at least some details that likely apply to me
- but as I have no background in science of any kind (beyond high school anyway), I thought I'd ask here. The other reasons for asking here are like so:
* Male and female lifters are the same in many ways, yes, but quite different in a number of other ways, some of which I might not be aware of, as of now.
* There's a lot of knowledgeable and experienced lifters on here (and I'm not one of them), many of whom no doubt have consumed some creatine in their time.
* There's a lot of bullshit out there on the interwebs, and again, I don't have knowledge or experience to rely on.
* It takes a lot less time to ask, just in case someone with the relevant knowledge might answer, than it probably would for me to TRY to sift through however many bits of info, that will most likely contradict one another, etc., etc.
Well, you get the idea. But thanks for the link anyhow.